Re: [css-transitions] Some matrix-based rotation interpolations are "wrong"

On 3/5/15 4:48 PM, Shane Stephens wrote:
> I'd really like to get some sense on whether the specification is likely
> to change or not. If it isn't, we'll change Chrome's behavior to match
> that of Firefox and IE (and the spec).

If we're going to be considering changes here, to either the spec or
implementations, then I strongly suggest that we look at Benoit Jacobs'
proposals for how this stuff should work to not be "already broken" as
you say.

-Boris