[css3-ui] publish WD - all but one outstanding issue resolved / edited.

From: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 21:30:23 -0800
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
I have completed pending edits on CSS3-UI on group consensus resolved
issues (including numerous issues resolved during the recent face to
face in Sydney), editorial feedback, and other minor non-substantial
improvements all in what I believe to be according to the technical
consensus of the working group as indicated in f2f, telcons, email,
and IRC.

The one remaining issue, #69, is work in progress that needs further
review, and will take a bit more time to get right, thus I think it is
worth getting an updated working draft out there with the all the
other numerous resolved issues incorporated.

http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-ui-3/

Resolved and other issues that have been incorporated are here:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/Css3-ui#Resolved_Issues

It would be great to get the TR copy up to date.

Thanks,

Tantek