Re: RTL characters in Ahem

On 03/03/2015 10:02, Richard Ishida wrote:
> would it be possible to update the Ahem font to include a RTL character
> (such as א)?  (and if we're feeling ambitious, perhaps some arabic
> digits, but a standard RTL character is most needed.)
>
> it would make bidi testing easier.

For testing things like text-justify, it would also be useful to have
one ideographic character, one hiragana and one katakana character, one
korean syllabic character, one korean jamo, one mongolian consonant, and
one thai consonant character.

For things that use grapheme clusters, it would be good to have one
latin combining character (such as e-acute), and one of each of the
following devanagari characters:
one consonant
one virama
one vowel sign
each of the following combining characters, nukta, anusvara,
candrabindu, visarga
(all rendered as the standard square, spacing glyphs)

ktxbai
ri