Re: [css-ui-3] box-sizing: padding-box

From: Jonathan Kingston <jonathan@jooped.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 20:36:45 +0000
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Cc: Patrick Dark <www-style.at.w3.org@patrick.dark.name>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
I had a brief check through the archives the last few times I had wanted it
- I probably bounded the search to only a few years to be fair.

I had assumed the auto would throw the spanner in the works.

I might throw an example on specifiction but essentially in a % based
column layout where changing the spacing between the columns is done with
margins.