RE: [css-round-display] comments on CSS round

From: Hyojin Song <hyojin22.song@lge.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 09:29:03 +0900
To: "'Tab Atkins Jr.'" <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Cc: "'Florian Rivoal'" <florian@rivoal.net>, "'Jonathan Kingston'" <jonathan@jooped.com>, "'www-style list'" <www-style@w3.org>
I definitely understand the explanation Tab mentioned, and I applied the contents in CSS Round Display spec a moment ago.

I couldn't find any information about bearing angles (0deg = up). Even though the information is internalized in several CSS and SVG spec, I think it would be specified in CSS Values and Units Module spec or any other similar spec.

Thanks for the important information, TJ, Florian, and Jonathan.

~hyojin