Re: [css-variables] Why we can not use 'var()' function for normal property

02.06.2015, 21:08, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 10:37 AM, Marat Tanalin <mtanalin@yandex.ru> wrote:
>> š02.06.2015, 19:45, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>:
> Nothing that suggests doing anything about var() itself will solve the
> problems I listed, because they're about the *implicit* dependencies
> between properties, not explicit ones introduced by var().

Implicit dependencies are effectively similar to `var()` and are not impossible to track, just probably not as straightforward as `var()`.

All cross-referenced things may have nesting-level limit preventing us from performance-wise risks related to infinite loops.