[css-style-attr] "list-style-type: hebrew;" not working properly

From: Arnon Erez <puremind0@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 11:19:09 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org
Hello,

I've recently encountered this question
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28831390/hebrew-ordered-list-letters-are-reversed>
on stackoverflow.
It seems that whenever the list item is numbered with more than 1 letter
(e.g 11=יא) the result is reversed (אי).

This effect cannot be changed with other css attributes such as
direction or text-align so I assume it's originating from the
implementation of "list-style-type: hebrew;"

I couldn't find any mention of this problem anywhere (except for another
post by the same person on another website).

Regards,
Arnon