Re: [css-writing-modes-3] Defer auto-muticol behavior in Auto-sizing Block Containers in Orthogonal Flows

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 15:26:23 +0900
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
There were rough consensus in the last F2F that this whole section can
be at risk[1], correct?

If so, I changed my mind, I'm good with that. For some reasons, I had
an impression from the discussion with fantasai that this applies to
wider cases, and wanted to save some part being marked at risk. But
from your explanation, this section is only for inline size is
indefinite.

Note the spec currently says 'auto', I suppose it's a spec bug. Will
talk to fantasai separately.

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2015May/0313.html

/koji