Re: Proposal: add a "small-caps" value to "font-synthesis"

Whoops! You are right.

Please consider the amended proposal of adding the new CSS value, and adding this new value to the initial value of font-synthesis.

You are correct about the compat risk. It seems that the original property probably should have been created to mean the inverse of what it means today. Alas, i've misplaced my time machine.

Given that font-synthesis is rarely used (and small-caps is also rarely used), do you have opinions regarding adding this new value anyway?

--Myles