Re: [selectors4] Features to Defer

From: James Catt <jcatt@evergreen.ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 19:26:26 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org, www-style@w3.org
On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 4:30 PM, fantasai wrote:
>   ? :has()
>       Propose to defer.
>   ? :focus-within
>       Will keep if there's impl interest

For what my voteıs worth, Iıd really like to see at least one of these
happen, specifically for creating keyboard-accessible drop-down menus
without a ton of JS. Though for :has() to get the job done, I guess it
would need to be implemented with support for nested :focus selectors.

-James C

PS: Iım new to spec mailing list land--apologies if Iıve made an etiquette
faux pas.