Re: [css-inline] Wrapping around initial letters

Interesting. It looks to me like this could use shape-outside, treating the
initial letter gylph as the used shape. In that case, it could be modified
by authors with shape-margin if they want to adjust the spacing themselves.

One thing that seems a little odd with the illustrations, between Examples
2 and 3 the "o" of "out" in the third line is closer to the initial "A" in
Example 3 than Example 2. It's entirely consistent with the spec as written
(as far as I can tell), but it seems strange that the option that makes
lines closer to the letter actually moves that line further away, in this
case.

Cheers,
Tom

P.S. Should there be a link to the Inline Layout module in there somewhere?