Re: [CSSWG][css-shapes] CSS Shapes Level 1 Candidate Recommendation

> On Jul 24, 2015, at 07:37, Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Embiggening is clear even to people
>> who haven't heard the word before (unlike cromulent).
>
> I don't know if that is true for all, including all non-native English speakers.

What he said…
As a non-native English reader, I had to look it up (Dictionary.app: “no result found”). And I have only a very superficial knowledge about ‘the Simpsons’ (some kind of cult TV series?).

I guess (**guess**) it means something akin to “make larger”?

>> Chill,
>> it's a
>> mildly amusing in-joke in a section title that doesn't detract or
>> distract from the spec.
>
> I'm chill enough, thank you, and disagree that it is amusing and doesn't detract or distract.

Ditto again…

Philippe
--
Philippe Wittenbergh