CSS Values and Units Module Level 3: attr()

From: Derek Saif <saif.tareq@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 06:18:09 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org
To whom it may concern,

I see that the attr() function is 'at-risk'.

I would like to make a point that attr() helps to cleanly use user inputted
data (stored in a database) for styling.

While CSS templating would solve my problem, my preference is to use
precompiled assets to reduce load time. I don't mind using HTML templating
for this purpose, because there's a ton of templating done here anyways
(granted structure and style should be strictly separated).

And so, because I have some styling information in my markup, I'd like to
see attr fully adopted.

-- Derek