Re: [css-shapes] Purpose of fill-rule not specified

I've updated the example
<http://codepen.io/karaken12/pen/gpdwKO?editors=110> to actually use the
shape specification and show the browser's behaviour. On Windows 7 Chrome
(v43.0.2357.134) it doesn't do what I would expect it to: it basically
ignores the fill-rule setting.

Thanks,
Tom