Re: [css-break] I hate the diagrams

Hi, Lea–

Rossen has already changed the diagrams to represent the text using
lines [1] (as indeed I'd had in an earlier version of the diagrams). I
know the technique you're talking about, and I use it many other places
[2], but I was trying to experiment a little in these diagrams, as I
thought it could be clever to use real "blank text" as the placeholder
in a CSS spec.

[1] http://drafts.csswg.org/css-break/#varying-size-boxes
[2] http://www.w3.org/annotation/diagrams/annotation-architecture.svg

Regards–