Re: CSS Localization

Although using platform locales implies that all platforms use the same set
of locales, and doesn't take into account that some locales may be
available on some platforms and not others.

Likewise, it doesn't take into account the possibility of custom locales on
certain platforms.

Andrew

--
Andrew Cunningham
Project Manager, Research and Development

Ph: +61-3-8664-7430
Mobile: 0459 806 589
Email: acunningham@slv.vic.gov.au
          lang.support@gmail.com