Re: [css-text] Preventing typographic orphans

From: Jens Oliver Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 20:19:30 +0100
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
> This is awfully hacky and there *really* should be a better way to do this.

A quick +1, for this seems *really* like a CSS concern. We should not
all of a sudden advocate no-break spaces and such for this is
absolutely not a content issue.

I can’t see a clearer case for something CSS should handle, and I’m
glad Lea brought it up. And it’d be funny if of all times now we’d get
all antsy about adding something :|

--
Jens Oliver Meiert
http://meiert.com/en/