Re: [css-text] Preventing typographic orphans

Yup, you’re making a great point here that I forgot to mention: Authors are currently trying to avoid these kinds of orphans by inserting non-breaking spaces between the last two words on a paragraph or heading, either manually or via scripting. This is awfully hacky and there *really* should be a better way to do this.