Re: [css-text] Preventing typographic orphans

From: Lea Verou <lea@verou.me>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 01:22:55 +0200
Cc: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
To: Michał Gołębiowski <m.goleb@gmail.com>
Yup, you’re making a great point here that I forgot to mention: Authors are currently trying to avoid these kinds of orphans by inserting non-breaking spaces between the last two words on a paragraph or heading, either manually or via scripting. This is awfully hacky and there *really* should be a better way to do this.