[mediaqueries] additional types of media features

From: <christoph142@gmx.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 19:59:59 +0000
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Hi,

I’d like to propose two new media features namely “embedded” and “preview”.

”embedded” (boolean)
should indicate whether the page is embedded within another one (e.g. iframe)
Use case: I might want to adjust paddings/margins of the page, display/hide logos/ads/navigation

“preview” (Boolean)
should indicate whether the site gets rendered for previewing (e.g. speed dials, visual bookmarks)
Use case: I might want to hide ads / display prominent images for easy identification

Any feedback is appreciated.

Christoph