Re: [css-ruby] The default value of ruby-align is undesirable for bopomofo

I know what to do with Chinese, but the question is about Bopomofo.
Japanese has justification opportunities between every
ideographic/Kana too as you all know, but for lower elementary school,
we use spaces to delimit words. All examples of such layout I saw are
ragged-left (not justified,) so I really don't know justification
rules for it. I'm wondering if the similar applies to Bopomofo.

But back to the topic, I took a look at mandarin_zhuyinfuhou_handbook,
and I find there's a slight space between Bopomofo ruby for 2
characters case. The handbook looks like something between center and
justify to me. If what UA does is slightly different from the handbook
anyway, the diff between the two look subtle to me.

On the other hand, for Japanese mono-ruby, I'm ok to pick either
center or justify, I think the difference is subtle as long as the
base character is single.

But for group-ruby, if you put 3 ruby characters over 3 base
characters, the difference becomes very apparent, and justify has a
big win in terms of the readability.

Because group ruby has big differences, and because Bopomofo ruby
wants slight spaces, if we need to pick one default value, I vote to
justify. I hope I'm making a fair judge here.

Justification rules for Bopomofo is still interesting for the notes
for i18n justification though.

/koji