Re: [css-ruby] Tone mark of bopomofo in ruby

From: Xidorn Quan <quanxunzhen@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 13:14:11 +1100
To: Bobby Tung <bobbytung@wanderer.tw>, Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gmail.com>
Cc: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>, CJK discussion <public-i18n-cjk@w3.org>
On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 12:54 PM, Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gmail.com> wrote:

> So, are we concluded that the reordering of the light tone marks is no
> longer an issue?

I guess yes. But before that, Bobby, could you answer the question Richard
raised in his post that, is the before placement just be a convention
appropriate to dictionaries and phonetic annotations, or be the way the
light tone ought to be handled in all cases?

If light tone should be handled this way in all cases, then I think the
answer would definitely be yes.

- Xidorn