[css-grid] grid shorthand property doesn't specify gutter properties

From: Luke Stebbing <luke@lukestebbing.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 10:59:07 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org
According to the spec, grid-column-gap and grid-row-gap can be set by the
grid shorthand property:

> The grid property is a shorthand that sets all of the explicit grid
properties (grid-template-rows,grid-template-columns, and
grid-template-areas), all the implicit grid properties (grid-auto-rows,
grid-auto-columns, and grid-auto-flow), and the gutter properties
(grid-column-gap and grid-row-gap) in a single declaration.

However, the gutter properties don't appear in the Value line:

> Value: <‘grid-template’> | [ <‘grid-auto-flow’> [ <‘grid-auto-rows’> [ /
<‘grid-auto-columns’> ]? ]? ]

I'm specifically wondering whether something like:

grid: 4px

is equivalent to:

grid-column-gap: 4px
grid-row-gap: 4px