An Index of (almost) all CSS (plus some mistakes)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 23:21:33 -0800
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Since I added the ability to generate custom indexes for the Snapshot,
I went ahead and put together a doc listing every single term defined
in CSS.

It's currently missing the "dfn" type definitions (a significant
absence), until I add the ability to filter the index by Group (right
now I have to either list all the specs explicitly, or allow all
specs).

You can find it at <https://drafts.csswg.org/indexes/>

There are a number of mistakes or bad markup in the lists, too.  If
it's for a spec you control, please fix. ^_^ Some of the most
egregrious are for TR versions of specs that have already been fixed
in the ED, but not republished, particularly Position - we should
probably fix that.