Re: being clearer about css-wide keywords and reset-only sub-properties [css-cascade][css-grid][css-border]

On Monday 2015-11-30 20:27 -0800, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> "Reset-only sub-property" is a dfn'd term in Cascade; do we just need
> to be better about autolinking that when defining such properties?

I think autolinking it would be sufficient, although adding less
additional commentary about what it means (i.e., saying less) would
also be helpful.

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,