Re: RE : [bikeshed] Missing line break in code samples?

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 20:43:01 -0800
To: Fran├žois REMY <francois.remy.dev@outlook.com>
Cc: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
I know you work for MS now, but that doesn't mean you have to repeat
all the Outlook-caused email mistakes that new MS people always
commit. ^_^

On Sun, Nov 29, 2015 at 12:00 AM, Fran├žois REMY
<francois.remy.dev@outlook.com> wrote:
> Great, thanks!
>
> When will this go live?

Sorry, I didn't realize Conditional was using manual generation. I did
a quick verification of the source and it looked fine, so I pushed the
.html file file. It should be live approximately now.