Re: [css-cascade-4][css3-ui] naming collision: the "default" value

That is true regarding same-origin-policy however it is the chosen
terminology in the specification.
I was mostly just interested if there would be further origins added later
also.

My point about shadow DOM was relating to the following which mentions
other usage of origins:
http://www.w3.org/TR/css-scoping-1/#cascading

 'An additional cascade criteria must be added, between Origin and Scope,
called Shadow Tree.'

My question was regarding the use of 'default' in shadow DOM scoped styles.