RE: [css-snappoints] Befine behaviour when content is larger than scroll container

Hi Matt,

The demo is up on http://guidobouman.github.io/jquery-panelsnap/ (Needs some work, I’m afraid)

Ideally this would work a lot smoother with the CSS solution. Lettering the kinetic behaviour up to the browser, and integrating it in it’s own scrolling engine. The plugin waits for scrolling to stop, and then scrolls towards the nearest panel. With the CSS solution this could be integrated into one step.

—
Sent from Mailbox