Re: New name for Predefined Counter Styles doc

From: <cowan@ccil.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 10:31:22 -0400
To: "Andrew Cunningham" <lang.support@gmail.com>
Cc: "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@annevk.nl>, "Richard Ishida" <ishida@w3.org>, "www-international@w3.org" <www-international@w3.org>, "W3C Style" <www-style@w3.org>
Andrew Cunningham scripsit:

> Not sure "equal footing" is the appropriate phrase.

I think it's important that all styles, predefined or not, appear
here.  This is a permanent resource representing how counter styles
are done in general, not confined to browser implementers or HTML/CSS
authors.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan@ccil.org
Henry S. Thompson said, / "Syntactic, structural,