Re: [counter-styles] typographic conventions in use of list types

For burmese unordered list . The list marker would be a dash or hyphen

For ordered lists ... markers would be jumeric or alphabetic ...

The myanmar list type would be a base which you would extend modifying the
affixes used by the marker.

The two forms are using parenthesees as affixes or using section marker for
a suffix. These would be used in different contexts.

http://enabling-languages.github.io/myanmarweb/lists is a draft document
that documents some of this. Document isn't complete yet.

We will also be looking across languages in the script. Which gets
complicated documenting because currently there are no fonts that support
all oc the myanmar script acurrately.

Padauk is the closest supporting 4 language syatems. Next version should
support 8.

We are looking at other aspects of myanmar script as well as it pertains to
the web and in the process drafting missing information from UTN11.

Once Myanmar is adequately documented we will turn our attention to other
scripts.

It has been a slow process so far.

--
Andrew Cunningham
Project Manager, Research and Development

Ph: +61-3-8664-7430
Mobile: 0459 806 589
Email: acunningham@slv.vic.gov.au
          lang.support@gmail.com