Re: [css-flexbox] abspos & align-self: stretch

I see. This is getting really complex. So you expect flexbox
implementation to implement this part of css-align for abspos items,
even if they don't otherwise implement that spec?

This is a lot of code for a not very useful feature. Who puts abspos
items in a flexbox and expects them to kinda-sorta participate in flex
layout?

-christian