Re: [css-align] Definition of align-self inconsistent with css-flexbox for abspos

Hi,

On 04/09/2015 09:58 PM, Daniel Holbert wrote:
> ...which links to the "justify-self" section that says the following
> about "auto":

The Box Alignment spec states the following for align-self:

"The auto and stretch keywords are as defined in ยง5.1 Inline/Main-Axis
Alignment: the justify-self property."

> So, right now, the implication is (wrongly) that "align-self:auto"
> computes to the parent's "justify-items" value.

My interpretation is that align-self computes to the parent's
align-items, like the justify-self property does.

--
javi