Re: CSS Classes Custom - by Leonardo Lima

From: Andrea Rendine <master.skywalker.88@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 13:44:19 +0200
To: Leonardo Lima <leonardo403@gmail.com>
Cc: Fran├žois REMY <francois.remy.dev@outlook.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Leonardo, please remove automated message quoting as I did :) so messages
in archive are not unnecessarily long.

> But you accepted  this model or I will create new e-mail ?
Fran├žois Remy pointed us to a document:
http://tabatkins.github.io/specs/css-extend-rule/ , this project aims at
doing the same thing you had in mind: custom classes. But the syntax will
be in the form of
%custom_selector {}
instead of
--custom_selector

and at present the custom class call (let's say "placeholder" instead of
"custom class") is supposed to be made through this syntax:
#selector {
  @extend %custom selector
}
I guess it's improvable, but let's wait for answer from the author :)
Cheers,
Andrea