Font MIME types

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 10:52:19 +0200
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
I'm defining X-Content-Type-Options which can be used to prevent
sniffing. I think it would make sense to support this header for
various font loading features that currently ignore MIME types.
However, that requires a list of font MIME types. Where should we keep
the definitive list? In the Font Loading specification?

(HTML currently keeps a list of JavaScript MIME types and I asked to
include a list of image MIME types there too.)

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/