Re: [css-ruby] ruby-position: inter-character

[cc to Bobby Tung, Chen Yijun and Wu Xiaoqian]

This is great news!

Bobby, Yijun, Xiaoqian, Dave is looking for rules for positioning of
tone marks in bopomofo ruby. I have the following links, but I wonder
whether there is something more authoritative:

http://www.edu.tw/files/site_content/M0001/juyin/jb99.htm?open
http://www.edu.tw/files/site_content/M0001/juyin/jb89.htm?open
http://www.edu.tw/files/site_content/M0001/juyin/jb98.htm?open

http://www.edu.tw/files/site_content/M0001/juyin/hb99.htm?open
http://www.edu.tw/files/site_content/M0001/juyin/hb89.htm?open
http://www.edu.tw/files/site_content/M0001/juyin/hb98.htm?open

It's also not clear to me when to use each of the three alternatives,
which have very slightly different dimensions.

(To see the text you may need to manually set the character encoding of
the page to the Big5 Traditional Chinese encoding.)

Chinese experts, could you please advise?

Thanks,
ri