RE: [css-snappoints] 10/24 Snap points draft update

Thanks Rob,

I'll spend some time describing the behavior as an invariant and edge case behavior.

Good point regarding the lack of "none".  It was not originally necessary when "repeat()" and the "elements" value forced mutual exclusivity of interval and element snap points (since scroll-snap-type can be set to "none" to eliminate all snapping), but now there does seem to be a need to explicitly turn off the interval to avoid mixing the interval with element snap points.  I'll add it in as the initial value.

I'll specify repeat(<length>) as requiring a positive value.

I'm ok with "target" as a name, but I think "target" and "destination" sound a bit too synonymous.  Perhaps if "destination" is also renamed to help differentiate the two.

Thanks,
-Matt