[css-text] Re: Follow-up on Balance Text Proposal

This is a common layout design pattern.

inDesign has a paragraph style option called “Balance Ragged Lines” that performs this exact feature.

There are cases where you wouldn’t use it, and there are cases where you would use this.

A good intro on where you would/wouldn’t use each:  http://indesignsecrets.com/when-to-use-balance-ragged-lines.php

-bobby
---
Bobby Mozumder