Re: [css-grid][css-align] Issues with align-content / justify-content properties

Hi,

On 11/11/2014 05:49 PM, fantasai wrote:
> In Grid Layout, I'm not sure what's the most sensible answer. My
> first guess is to ignore the sizing information and just stretch all
> of the tracks, but we should probably ping some authors and see what
> they would expect.

I was able to implement something meaningful by considering just Content
Sized tracks, hence 'auto', 'min-content' and 'max-content'. However,
these assumption only applies if there are no flexible tracks, since
they are intended to occupy all the available space. In a way, flexible
tracks are quite similar to what we are trying to achieve with 'stretch'
on auto-sized tracks.

The sentence about the min/max constrains is still an issue that has to
be clarified by other Grid Layout spec authors. I'd go for just ignoring
it for this case.

BR

--
javi