Re: [css-text] I18N-ISSUE-322: text-justify: auto should recommend international typographic accuracy

Thanks. There is a slightly stronger message in the second sentence of
the auto section, but I'd still prefer to see the text of the example
changed to make it clearer that the universal compromise is not really a
*useful* compromise, and that UAs should (rather than 'could') apply
more accurate typographic support where the language/script is known.

RI