Re: [css-flexbox] Edits to testsuite have broken some submitted tests

(Yup, I figured it was something like that.)

So, the specifics of these test-bugs aside -- where should folks report
bugs with test-modifications like this, so that they can be fixed?  And
where are the "live" versions of these tests tracked? Right now, the
test being served by the live test suite doesn't seem to correspond to
what's in Shepherd, and it also doesn't exist in the csswg "test"
mercurial repo. (and hence, there's no way to view its change-history &
find out when/why things broke, as far as I know.)

~Daniel