Re: [css-flexbox] min-height on flex items that have an intrinsic aspect ratio

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 07:46:13 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
On 05/19/2014 07:21 AM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> For example, in a shrink-wrapped table cell, if the height of the image
> is specified as half its intrinsic height, its width contribution to the
> table should likewise be half its intrinsic width.

Sorry, I gave a bad example here. A more accurate example would be
a 100x100 image with a specified width of 50px and a specified height
of 'min-content': the resulting height should be 50px, similar to how
a paragraph's height is (in a more sophisticated relationship) the
result of applying its intrinsic constraints to a specified width.

~fantasai