:after-page-break

From: Scott Arciszewski <kobrasrealm@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 09:38:23 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org
Hello,

I've run into a problem where, when I want to print a webpage, for only a
subset of document, I'd like to have a repeated header.

The simplest way I can think to implement this is to just re-draw the same
element after each page-break. However, there is currently no way (as far
as I can tell) to do this with CSS.

I'd like to suggest an :after-page-break selector that only has meaning
inside @media print { } as a way for documents to be "aware" of when a
page-break has occurred.

However, I'm not very emotionally attached to his particular suggestion if
a more elegant solution can be proposed.

Thanks,
Scott