[css-writing-modes] Atomic inline "capable" of providing its own baseline

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 13:36:08 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
4.3 Atomic Inline Baselines
> If an atomic inline (such as an inline-block, inline-table, or
> replaced inline element) is not capable of providing its own baseline
> information, then the UA synthesizes a baseline table thus:

I understand what is intended here, but only based on prior knowledge.
This text does not help determine whether a particular atomic inline is
capable of proving its own baseline information.

Also, the "capable of proving its own" wording is a bit weird, as if
inline boxes were sentient beings.

I suggest replacing the quoted text with:

--
Simon Sapin