Re: For printing: Select the element preceded immediately by a page-break?

[sorry for the delay in responding - I was travelling most of May, and
am working through backlog now]

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 2:38 AM, Scott Arciszewski
<kobrasrealm@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've run into a problem where, when I want to print a webpage, for only a
> subset of document, I'd like to have a repeated header.
>
> The simplest way I can think to implement this is to just re-draw the same
> element after each page-break. However, there is currently no way (as far as
> I can tell) to do this with CSS.
>
> I'd like to suggest an :after-page-break selector that only has meaning
> inside @media print { } as a way for documents to be "aware" of when a
> page-break has occurred.
>
> However, I'm not very emotionally attached to his particular suggestion if a
> more elegant solution can be proposed.

How do you envision this working?  Selectors apply to elements, but it
sounds like you want to *create* an element after each page break.  Is
this right?

~TJ