Re: [css3-text] The secret behind word-wrap/overflow-wrap?

On 01/21/2014 05:47 AM, Jens O. Meiert wrote:
> Ah, thanks both of you, Sebastian, Karl.
>
> I guess that train has left the station then, Elika (in reference to
> your meeting minutes response [1])?
>
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Apr/0778.html

We could probably remove the 'overflow-wrap' alias from the spec
at this point, if we wanted to. It's definitely a better name
than 'word-wrap', though.

Ideally, we'd have had 'overflow-wrap' as a keyword alternative
to 'nowrap', but I think that train has indeed left the station. :(

~fantasai