Re: [css-values-4] String concatenation

Agreed in principle, but this sounds like the common “let’s turn this into a more generic mechanism” argument, which, despite sounding good in theory, usually just ends up stalling progress, as nobody wants to work on the huge problem of defining the more generic (and complex) mechanism, so the easier solution is to just do nothing.

~Lea