Re: [css-ruby] Nested Ruby

On 7/11/14, 5:09 PM, fantasai wrote:
> Yes, step 6 re-interprets the box as a ruby annotation. I'm not
> sure how to make that more clear.

Well, does step 4 create an anon box at all?  If not, I think _that_'s
the part that needs to be clarified.

> It really creates a ruby annotation box for the purposes of layout.
>
> However, pairing is handled specially: it can pair only with an
> inter-base white space box. (Is that not clear somehow?)

I haven't gotten my brain wrapped around the pairing section yet, so I'm
not sure whether it's clear.  I think just having the whitespace be
wrapped in a ruby annotation box and then having pairing handle it makes
total sense.

-Boris