Re: [css-text-decor-3] determining position and thickness of line decorations

W dniu 10.07.2014 10:58, fantasai pisze:
> On 07/08/2014 01:57 PM, Rafal Pietrak wrote:
>>
>> But how could I have a red-wave-ish underscore with that?
>> The one that indicates typeing errors in text editors these days?
>
> text-decoration: red wavy underline;
>
> See http://www.w3.org/TR/css-text-decor-3/#text-decoration-color
> and http://www.w3.org/TR/css-text-decor-3/#text-decoration-style
>
> ~fantasai

True. Apparently I was "kind of blinded" by the impresive results medium
guys achieved (particularly the shadow bits).

Thus, the text-decoration-width looks like a natural and worthy
extention to current specs.

Still, wouldn't it be worthwhile pondering on text-decoration-image (or
the earlier Sebastian Zartner proposal) at this point?

-R