Re: [css-text-decor-3] determining position and thickness of line decorations

[---------------]

[-----------------]

> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Sep/0462.html
> [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Sep/0347.html

Looks good. Still, I'd have the following questions:

1. The syntax looks elaborated (and capable), but I cannot see how did
you achieved the "party" and "water splalsh" effects. Can you pls
provide relevant styling snippets for those effects? (BTW: effects like
party & water splash are spectacular, but how to control them over line
breaks?)

2. I don't see how you define the z-index positioning of your
text-decoration with respect to front-text and background (possibly with
images). Can you elaborate?

3. have you considered supporting text shadowing over underlines the
guys at medium did?

-R