Re: [css-fonts] defining font faces with an empty or white space only family name

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 3:29 PM, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au> wrote:
> Why is "" not counted as a font family name given as a quoted string? It's a
> valid <string-token> according to css3-syntax.

Whoops, I totally misread what you were asking, and then talked about
it in a confusing way.  I didn't realize you were talking about actual
CSS strings, specifically an empty string or a whitespace-only string.

Both of those should be valid, per the current spec.

~TJ