RE: [css3-break] Empty fragmentainers

We can certainly drop the sentence here but I don't think this will help anything. Mihai's interpretation suggests that empty regions (fragmentainers) are created due to fragmentation. "should content that doesn't fit in the small region create an empty region and be flowed in the big one?" - this behavior would suggest that a fragmentainer is left empty - to me this is the conversation we had about "pathological fragmentation" [1].

One criteria that I realize we're missing in this section is "Don't leave fragmentainers empty". Mihai what do you think?

Rossen

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Oct/0337.html